Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Presenting... My Animoto Project!



This course has helped me better understand just how powerful and effective technology can be in the classroom. I feel invigorated and excited to introduce my Animotos (and other new skills) to my students.  I love the power of words and images; I find my mind constantly buzzing with ideas when reading what other educators are doing in their classrooms and how I can integrate these ideas into my own classroom.   I see myself continuing using technology as often as possible and hopefullythis will lead to more collaborating grade level partners.  As for my skills in general, I am finding that simply experimenting with the progams presented in class has been most beneficial. I learn by doing and I am getting better every day!  This is a whole new chapter in my teaching career!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I loved what you created for the students to learn about the ecosystems and food chains. I especially enjoyed the cartoon style pictures. What a great way to introduce a unit, spark a discussion about what they recalled from the previous year and what they will learn this year. It will also reinforce the unit as a review. What a great assessment tool. Looking forward to see more creativity!

    ReplyDelete