Sunday, October 20, 2013

Urban Fitness Challenge 10/27/2013

As educators, we often donate to a multitude of charities.  Every so often one really speaks to us.  In my case, I am committed to raising as much money as possible for The Boys and Girls Club of Hartford.  The organization does so much for youth in Hartford (see below for more information).

This Sunday, I will be participating in an Urban Fitness Challenge to benefit this organization.  I have prepared for the event tirelessly over the past few months with my husband.  The event requires participants to flip huge tires, lug around PVC pipes filled with water, carry sandbags, in addition to a variety of other physically challenging tasks.  All of this will take place on the football field at Trinity College in Hartford this upcoming Sunday.

If you are interested in supporting my efforts to raise money for this cause, please comment on this blog post or send me an email and I will forward you my personal page for the upcoming event.  I appreciate any and all donations! No amount is too small.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment