Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Fresh Start

One of the greatest parts of being a teacher is starting fresh each and every school year.  Few other professions allow people hit the "refresh" button as we do as educators.  The end of August marks a new chapter as I redecorate my classroom, finish reading inspirational books, and put the final touches on my plans for the new school year.  At this point, I feel reenergized, motivated, and very ready to get back into a schedule.

Naturally, I have my reservations about diving head first back into work and another year of grad school, but my outlook is positive and I am ready to tackle the year one day at a time.  We are halfway done with our grad program, which is motivating in itself.  I have a wonderful group of students and a very helpful paraprofessional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment